Friday

Fix-It Friday



I have a photographer friend who participates in this websites "fix-it-friday" every week.

She inspired me to give it a try, and here are the results.


So this was texture week. The only instructions were that we should include some type of texture in the photo. I actually used two of Nichole V's worn textures in my edited version. I really wanted to focus on bringing up the background to give the photo some context and color, since the original was so white. What do you think?


Straight out of the Camera:
Photobucket

My Edited Version:
Photobucket

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

Okay, for some reason my post didn't work...so if its a repeat sorry. But I absolutely love your edit. Adds so much to this picture.

way outnumbered said...

Love Nichole V's textures and you did a fabulous job...the color really adds warmth to the photo!

Kerry said...

Am I the photographer that inspired you? ;-)

Nice edit! I love the sun flare texture you used.

Post a Comment

What's that you say?